When it comes to your family, we know nothing is more important than their safety. From locking your doors as night to ensuring every seat belt is fastened before you leave, we know you take every precaution to keep your family safe and secure. What about when you’re away from home? It’s been proven that a burglar is more likely to invade a home during the day than any other time, as the home is less likely to be occupied and can provide a clean break. To ensure your family and home is safe when you’re away it may be time to install a burglar alarm system.
How does a Burglar Alarm System Work?
A burglar alarm system uses a central control panel to communicate with integrated electronic devices throughout your home. Each device contains a motion sensor that will detect and monitor movement inside and outside the home. When the home is vacant, the system will sound an alarm when motion is detected and allow you to access live video to monitor the activity. If the alarm is not reset within the allotted time, an operator will call to confirm the unwarranted movement and have local police check the home. With 24/7 home monitoring, you will have peace of mind knowing your home is secure.
Have complete access at the touch of a button
When you equip your home with a burglar alarm system you gain more than just peace of mind, you gain complete access to your home even when you’re away. From alarming your security system to checking on your fur babies, you will have complete access with these features:
- Touchscreen control panel – Alarm your system, access live video, control lighting/heating, and schedule access for a babysitter or dog walker.
- Mobile access app – Allows you to check and monitor movement and activity in and around your home
- Glass break detection – Get alerts and live video whenever a window or glass door is broken.
- GPS vehicle tracking – Allows you to keep tabs on a loved on or on-the-go teen.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of securing your home with a simple command. Control the heating/cooling, lights, and more with a voice command.
Burglar Alarm System Installation
When you need a burglar alarm system installation, there’s no better choice than Minuteman Lock & Security. Our team of professional installers undergo factory training and education classes to ensure a quality installation. With more than 30 years of lock and security experience, there is no one more qualified for the job!
- Professional Installation
- Prompt & courteous service
- Reliable & honest customer service
- Experienced & knowledgeable
To schedule your installation, go to Honeywell Smart Home, pick the product you want, and call us to get started. We will order your product and perform a professional installation and setup. Why wait? Call us today!